Saturday 17 March 2012

For Lack of a Lens

Missed a photo op. Packed my camera for my plane trip home.
Alone in my row, the view of my neighbors across the aisle was intriguing. He appeared to be sleeping - kind of! She lay across his lap with her head deep in his crotch. A photo would be convincing evidence of a try for the mile high club. If so, there was no heavy breathing.

Flight 32 will be loading soon. The flight from Charlotte to Phoenix should be exciting. There is a big wind storm, say dust, with winds up to 45 mpg. May get to see an haboob from the air. And the drive toTucson will be through a dust storm.

A few tears were shed when I left the Bahamas, and I miss it all ready. People in NC are helpful, but not happy and huggy. Going through customs in Freeport was pleasurable. When they saw that I was an IAT patient, they lifted my luggage on and off the conveyor belts, gave me hugs, and promises of prayers.

My blog will continue, even if I am not "in the Bahamas". I will need to return in three or four months. They can't send the serum to the US.   (Expletive deleted) government. To maintain my recovery I will need to continue with the shots.

Boarding. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment